I love my profession, company and everything around it so I started this tiny blog to write about my opinions, experiences and solutions from time to time.
Why you should consider working for codecentric:
- Own choice of methodical and technical role
- 4+1 model: One day per week for training and education
- Real expert knowledge: Cross-functional knowledge and specialization (“T-shaped People”)
- Events, Feelgood Management, home office, company car, smartphone and laptop and lots more
- Great projects, few required travels, technical leadership
- Flat hierarchies, Agility, Thought Leadership, team spirit everywhere!
Don’t hesitate to contact the company if you are interested or have questions. From an employee perspective, you’re always welcome to ask me, too.
- Employee insight videos
- The Team: people with personality
- codecentric blog: knowledge sharing
- kununu profile
You’ll find a way to contact me without the risk of getting my email address spammed by bots, isn’t it?